Thursday, August 3, 2006

Baby A Has Arrived

Oh boy what a day!

Written from Alex's perspective :)

Yesterday I was having a great time bouncing around and giving mom some minor contractions, and then today I came wide awake early in the morning when Mom got out of bed WAY earlier than usual. It got a little bouncy and I kept hearing Mom mention a hospital.

Next thing I know I get a huge energy rush. I tried to bounce around and have some fun but I was a little cramped. No sooner did I realize this than someone started squeezing me. I tried to kick mom and tell her to make them stop but I just kept getting squeezed all day.

I finally decided to stretch out and see if I could find more room somewhere and I bumped my head on something. I got a horrible headache and a little bruise, but not long after I bumped my head I was able to see some bright lights. I thought I would hear my Mom but it was some other lady and she stuck this horrible thing in my nose! Boy did I let her know that I didn't like that.

It seemed like a really long time, but I finally got to see Mom and Dad after that. They just kept calling me Alex over and over, not real sure what that means! Oh well. Then tons of people came in and wanted to hold me and talk to me, but I got pretty sleepy and decided to take a nap with my Mom.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: