Saturday, February 3, 2007

Where's All the Presents

A Post from Alex's Point of View:

So today is the big 6...6 whole months. Boy do I feel old, and the time has really flown. Seems like yesterday that was still trying to sit up, and make these darn fingers grab stuff. Oh, wait that was yesterday!

Well I guess I can't be to hard on myself, I sure have come a long way. I am proud to say that I can now sit, all by myself, pick up my toys, I can almost get a hold of my food before Mom (or Mama as I am now saying) gets it out of my reach.

We went out to dinner tonight and Mom splurged and got a big ole' piece of chocoalte cake. My eyes got huge and I lunged for it, but Daddy caught me and I didn't quite make it. I kept on trying but no luck. What kind of half birthday is this if people are gonna eat cake right in front of me and not share!

I even have teeth now to eat it with. Two whole teeth and another one on the way that will be here soon.

Oh well, guess I'll call it a night and head to bed since I am getting sooooo sleepy.

No comments: