Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Friday's My Birthday!!!

A Post from Alex's Point of View:

YEAH. So Mom has been planning, shopping and preparing for this for weeks now, and I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about. If you don't know, or haven't heard, then check out the invitation to my party below. Everyone is invited to see me make an absolute mess with the huge cake Mom is making just for me.

Lately I have become even more of a ham than usual so be prepared for some major showing off. But give me some credit, I am turning one on Friday and can walk, am really talking up a storm, have between 9-12 teeth (I bite Mom's finger every time she tries to figure out exactly how many), I can get off the couch or bed by myself and I have learned how to play with the puppies. That's a pretty good record if I don't say so myself.

Oh and according to Mom I am becoming a bit of a drama king. What she doesn't understand is that if she just did everything I wanted, I would never have to fuss or throw a fit. Somehow though she just never learns.

Well I got her to put some new pictures in here and am working on her to put up the video of me dancing but she acts like she has other stuff to do. Oh well, maybe she'll get to it after my party.

I can't wait to see everyone, so I hope you'll stop by.

Love

Alex



Oh and here is the invitation to my party!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: