Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkins As Far As the Eye Could See

Halloween PumpkinsImage by Russ Osborne via Flickr

So this weekend was tons of fun. Dad was just in from traveling and all of us, him, mom and I were all sick but pulled it together to go pumpkin hunting on Saturday. There was a little mixup with the directions so we ended up driving around forever but we finally arrived and I got to run all over the place checking everything out. I even got to see goats and eat homemade strawberry icecream...mmmmmm.


 


Here's a few pictures and there are more in the photo album.


 








 


Then we came home and rested for a while, went out to dinner where I had lots of yummy chipoltle and then finally shoe shopping. Noni got me two new pairs of shoes, and one set has pirates on them and will match my halloween costume.


 


This week we are going to carve our pumpkin, bake pumpkin seeds, make baked apples and do some holiday decorating.


 


Oh and I am in training. Mom and I are doing Race for the Cure on November 4th (here's Our Race for the Cure Page http://www.komenaustin.org/site/TR?px=1402434&pg=personal&fr_id=1060). I can't wait to wave to everyone as we walk all morning!


 


Enjoy the pictures and see you all soon over the holidays.


 


Alex



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: