Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Party For One

This time of year I do miss working in an office where celebrations, lunches, and holiday parties are the norm. Working at home I do get my lovely Christmas decorations to enjoy around the clock, hot chocolate whenever I want to make it and Christmas music without worrying about enjoying a neighbor, but this is a super social time of year and as a born entertainer it feels like time to party!

This is my last week of work before I head off on Christmas vacation, so I am rewarding myself for pushing through my "Holidayitis" with a Holiday Party for One on Friday! :) Christmas carols will play, hot cocoa will be served and I might even through a breakfast buffet together.

Telecommuters Unite and Party together! Maybe next year I'll make the rounds of work at home meet up groups and organize a meet and greet telecommuter party!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: