Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summertime is here!

It's summertime, and that means ridiculously hot temps, time spent poolside and lots of entertaining. Well we would be entertaining if the family ever stayed well long enough! It's time for fun in the sun...YEAH! I love summer, it's my favorite time of the year. The heat is nothing a nice cold pool won't fix, and longer days means more time spent hanging out with family and friends. Eric has his 10 year reunion this year, we reconvening with my mom's group and sneaking in a trip to see my parents in Maryland! Throw in the new Harry Potter movie and it's totally my kind of summer coming up.

Alex, in celebration of the heat, just got his first true big boy hair cut, clippers and all. Stay tuned for some photos.

Oh and just for grins, check this out! http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=80e_1238603586. I now feel like I have seen just about everything.

No comments: