Saturday, March 22, 2008

One Seriously Jammin Dude

This will be quick since its Easter Eve and we are off shortly to church but I wanted to get it down before I forgot.  Thursday Alex stayed with his Noni and Pa all day while I got some work done.  Then Eric and I enjoyed a very rare evening out alone...whoohoo date night. We went to Outback and then on to the dollar movie to see Enchanted.  I loved it but the fun was just beginning. We headed off to my inlaws to pick Alex up and he was dead asleep. We put him in the car and he began to stir so we quickly turned on the nursery rhyming music that has the amazing ability to put him to sleep or calm him right down depending on the time of day.  Well Alex with his eyes barely open begins jamming, bobbing and dancing in the carseat to the music.  Eric and I were dying laughing.  We got him buckled in and started towards home (all of 2 miles away) and when I looked back and checked on him he was sound asleep.  Then I heard something, looked again and he was dancing in his sleep.  Memories like that make the cranky, screaming, teething days all worth it!


No comments: