Monday, March 2, 2009

Working from home = easy access to the fridge

Cover of "Such a Pretty Fat: One Narcissi...Cover via Amazon

It's been a crazy few weeks, with the flu taking out our entire house for a week, then playing catchup for a week then back out for Alex's surgery. Not exactly the best lifestyle for sticking with a good eating and workout routine. The snacks in the fridge have been calling my name and believe me that's not a good thing.

I read Jen Lancaster's Such a Pretty Fat book this week and thank goodness for her snarky comments that would roll around in my head when I was faced with that monumental decision...To open the fridge or to not open the fridge! :)

To all those fighting the good fight every day, have a piece of extra sugar free gum on me!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: