Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Four Years Already!

I can hardly believe it's been four years since my wedding. I had so much fun planning, hosting and celebrating my wedding that I would do it again in a second...if only someone else would foot the bill again! :) Although life in our household is never calm, rarely quiet and always jumping from one project to another, Eric has been a trooper. I love to entertain and he finds it worse than a trip to the dentist...but he's avoided the dentist for 2 years and I can't even begin to count how many parties I have thrown in that time. Through all the ups and downs I have known that he loves me no matter what. That the baby weight doesn't jeopordize us, that my crazy need to constantly be doing something doesn't drive him batty, and that most of all he truly loves me for me. What more can a girl ask for!

1 comment:

Melissa T said...

Congratulations! Your wedding was as much fun to attend as it seems it was to organize. Happy four years old!