Monday, December 31, 2007

So Much Fun

I know it's been a while since I got Mom to type my update on here, but never fear I got two new computers for Christmas and will now be able to make my own updates! I got a lot of goodies from all my wonderful family and friends, and some really neat stuff from Santa.


 


Here are a few pictures during the Holidays.


 


A few weeks before Christmas Mom's Friend Nicole came to visit and we all went to check out the fireworks, strolling carolers, and horse drawn carriages at the local shopping center.


 


 



 


 



 


Last year and again this one Mom and I participated in an ornament exchange with our Little Leo group from around the country. Here's is my ornament this year.



 


 



 


 


 


 


In Mid-December I got to see Great Grandma Synatschk at Great Aunt Kathy's house. I also got to play with Noni, she chased and chased me.


 


 


 



 


 



 


 


 


 


Checking out the presents at Noni's on Christmas eve.


Photobucket


 


My Christmas Eve outfit.


Photobucket


 


Opening stockings Christmas morning


 



 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 


 


 


 


Our Christmas Tree


 



 


 


 


 


In the Tyler family, it's tradition that the youngest child hand out all the presents. Although I was a bit biased (and gave most of them to Aunt Christine) everything seemed to work out well.


 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 


 


 


I opened presents until I was to tired to open anymore...Although I am playing with everything, my instant favorites seem to be my car, my jeep, my computers and of course my BOOKS. Mom is so happy that I love to read so much.


 



 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 



 


 


 


 


 







No comments: