Thursday, January 17, 2008

CHEESE!!!!!

Alex loves to eat...anything and everything, as long as it can be chewed and swallowed.  I'm definitely not complaining since I know there are tons of parents out there that wish their children weren't so picky, but Alex's obsession with food and string cheese specifically led to a funny moment the other day that I am sure we will bring up anytime he needs to be humbled in his teenage years.

SPOILER WARNING: This story contains feminine references that might make the male species squirm...so read no farther if you can't handle comments about "that time of the month."

So it's that time of the month that makes every woman so happy she's female (yes sarcasm :)) and Alex spotted me heading to the restroom with a tampon.  Normally he just waves bye bye as I pass but today his eye was caught by CHEESE.  As I passed him he spotted the tampon and it's similar size and shape to his favorite string cheese snack, and as I'm sure you see coming, he began yelling CHEESE, Me Want CHEESE at the top of his lungs. I laughed off and on for the rest of the day!

No comments: